Friday, May 2, 2014


So I'm sitting here thinking about something interesting to write about and I don't really have anything interesting to talk about. So I've figured that I would just talk about school and what I plan to do when I transfer from RBC. I have a list of three schools that I'm interested in attending for Fashion Merchandising. VCU,JWU or F.I.T in New York. I feel like VCU will benefit me because it is the school of the arts and it's in state so it's a lot cheaper. But then, I've always wanted to move and leave Va, so that's why I was thinking about Johnson & Wales because it's in a good area ( Charlotte NC) and it's a private  school. But JWU is VERY expensive so idk. I know I'm definitely going to attend F.I.T for graduate school because it's known for fashion, and I feel like it will benefit me the most of all. But I only plan to get my graduates from there. Decisions..

No comments:

Post a Comment