Friday, May 2, 2014

Outside Event

So, I haven't attended an museum at in a while. The last time I've been was two years ago when my family and I went to help my sister for this western civilization class that she was taking. The name of the museum was the "Virginia Museum of Fine Arts" in Richmond. I thought it was pretty cool to go to an actual museum, being that I've always wanted to go to one. It was pretty interesting seeing people just stare and was so amazed at the sculptures and artwork that was pretty much history. At the time, I was a junior in high school so I wasn't that into art but I've always wanted to go to an museum just because I thought it would be fun. However, I was pretty much bored and couldn't wait to go home. Looking back, I wish that I was into art and looking at sculptures as I am now. Although I don't have much time to visit a museum due to my work schedule, I wouldn't mind going because I
know that I would actually enjoy it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment