Tuesday, March 25, 2014

102

     This semester english class is definitely way different
compared to my class last semester. 102 is so chill. My Professor
last semester was very strict on writing and how she wanted this and that. You had to do everything and I mean everything the way she wanted. She was very clear on what we will be doing and when each assignment was due. Although I hated going to her classes sometimes
or I didn't feel like writing the essays, It did help me write better. Being in her class has helped me out a lot on my writing and helped me reach deadlines on time. However, I still love my english
this semester. Sweeney is more laid back and doesn't really take things too serious. Although sometimes I do catch myself slipping
in his class.....But I'm working on it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment